About EveCom.io

Since june 2022

EveCom.io is an event platform developed and powered by Unity Network.

Unity Network is passionate about uniting the decentralized world and providing a network for newcomers and familiar people alike.

EveCom is your go-to blockchain event companion, and hosts the biggest database for blockchain events in the world!

Unity Network spends 80% of all EveCom.io income on marketing and further development, which leaves 20% to salaries and operations.

Register event