Web 3.0 for developers
Israel's largest Web 3.0 community organises the Web 3.0 for developers conference in Tel Aviv.
On September 22nd ICC – Israel Crypto Community will host Web 3.0 for developers conference from 12:00 – 21:00 at ZOA TLV.
There will be a full day of panel and case studies of top notch technologies, for all levels and experiences. The Developer Conference is meant to teach and train developers in skills and information relating to Web 3.0. We want to grow and develop the developers in our community for the future of the internet.
We will cover:
• What are the skills required to work as a Web 3.0 developer.
• Languages for Blockchain Development
• Understanding Cryptocurrency Wallets
• Learn how to decipher financial transactions.
• Your Roadmap To Becoming A Web 3.0 Developer
Who should come to Web 3.0 for developers:
• Blockchain and crypto developers and builders
• Fintech developers
• Non-Blockchain Developers who wish to leap to Web 3.0
• Crypto tech companies who are looking for developers or builders.
Join us September 22nd with 250 plus attendees to the
Conference that will take you to the future of your career. Don't forget to bring your laptops