IRELAND’S FIRST CRYPTO, METAVERSE & NFT CONFERENCE
DeFi Conf 2022 is an international conference for those shaping the future of the blockchain, digital currencies and digital assets.
1 Iconic Venue
Our conference takes place in the iconic and historic Titanic Hotel in Belfast.
30+ World Class Speakers
Hear from some of UK & Ireland’s brightest minds in Decentralised Finance, Crypto & Blockchain.
20+ Talks, Panels & Workshops
We’ll be presenting a superb mix of talks, panels and workshops with content for everyone interested in De-Fi, from private to institutional investors.
300 Places Only
Numbers are strictly limited to 300 tickets – with 100 already sold. Book yours today!
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of Emerging Technology & Blockchain Architecture, London Stock Exchange Group
- Mai Santamaria, Head of Financial Advisory Team, Department of Finance
- Kevin Traynor, Founder & CEO, Grow Consultancy
- Brian McGleenon, Cryptocurrency Reporter & Features Writer, Yahoo Finance
- Lory Kehoe, Co-Founder, Blockchain Ireland; Director, NFT Success, Coinbase
- Geeshan Willick, Co-Founder, Nefta
- Paula Marie Kilgarriff, Retail Innovation Lecturer, Technological University Dublin
- Shane Kehoe, Managing Partner, Swissborg Ventures
- Adam Morgan McCarthy, Reporter, The Block