Register event


created on

March 6, 2020



Last updated

July 30, 2022

Created by

Welcome to - Your Blockchain Event Companion

Introduction to EveCom

The first and only international event marketing and collection platform for the blockchain industry. Our platform provides a one-stop-shop for event organizers to market their events to a global audience of blockchain enthusiasts and professionals.

EveCom also provides a directory of the world’s leading blockchain events, making it the most comprehensive resource for anyone looking to stay up-to-date on the latest blockchain happenings.

Blockchain technology is the future!

EveCom is the perfect resource for anyone looking to stay up-to-date on the latest blockchain happenings. Attend one of the many upcoming conventions, events, and summits to learn more about this innovative new technology.

At these events, you'll have the opportunity to hear from some of the top experts in the field about the latest advances in blockchain technology and how it's being used to revolutionize businesses and industries.

You'll also have a chance to network with other professionals who are interested in this technology and see what exciting new projects they're working on.

So don't miss out – mark your calendar and join the blockchain revolution at EveCom!

A Unity Network Project

EveCom is an event platform developed and powered by Unity Network.

Unity Network is passionate about uniting the decentralized world and providing a network for newcomers and familiar people alike.


EveCom is your go-to blockchain event companion, and hosts the biggest database for blockchain events in the world!

Unity Network spends 80% of all income on marketing and further development, which leaves 20% to salaries and operations.

Become a Partner!

…is all about the right partnerships

The future of marketing is all about partnerships. Blockchain event marketing is no different. The right partnerships will help you reach the right audience and create a successful event.

Register your event on EveCom and our team will contact you with a quote!